Tab Promo Code 2020: Great Odds Daily & Promotions
If you are looking for a cool bookmaker covering Australian sports, then you are in the right place. We will now look into what is available when you enter the Tab Promo Code for Australia and let’s take a tour on the platform.
Tab Promo Code: Promotion on Sports & Racing
|Tab Section||T&C's||Tab Promo Code|
|NBA Specials||T&C's apply||CLAIM BONUS CODE|
|NRL Specials||T&C's apply||CLAIM BONUS CODE|
|AFL Specials||T&C's apply||CLAIM BONUS CODE|
|Everyday Specials||T&C's apply||CLAIM BONUS CODE|
|Tab Rewards||T&C's apply||CLAIM BONUS CODE|
- 1 Tab Promo Code: Promotion on Sports & Racing
- 2 FAQ: Key Information to Keep In Mind
- 3 Quality of Platform: A Closer Look on Tab
- 4 Final Thoughts: A Great Experience
- 5 Top 3 Alternatives on Tab
Registering on Tab: A Step by Step Guide
You will go through 4 easy stages on your way to opening an account at TAB. Once you complete the registration process, you will be able to see all the promos that are available to you. The first thing you have to do is locate the “Join” button at the top right corner. This is pretty standard for all bookies.
- The first page of the registration form will ask for your country of residence. You cannot be outside of New Zealand, Australia, or some Oceania countries. Please note that you can’t lie about this because you will then be asked to provide an ID.
- Next, you will have to fill out some personal information. Not only that TAB will ask you for your name, but they will request that you create an alias. Along with that, you have to come up with a 4-digit code giving you access to in-play betting on your mobile app.
- The third step asks you whether you want to deposit any funds at that time or not. If you do that, you will likely get some sort of a bonus.
- The last step is all about you agreeing to finish the creation of your account. This is where you will be prompted to verify your account by submitting a photo of your ID. You can skip it now, but you will have 13 days to do it. Accounts that aren’t verified are not allowed to withdraw any money.
- Remember to enter your Tab Promo Code Upon Registration
What You Can Find on TAB After Your Registration
Once you become a member of TAB’s vast family of players, you can check out all the available promos by entering the Tab Promo Code.
- You can get a partial refund if your football team leads at half-time but loses the competition at the end.
- If your NRL or AFL team leads by 8 points but ends up not winning the game, again, you get some money back.
- You can get some of your money back also if the team you picked to win a basketball match leads by 10 or more but loses.
- A promo related to cricket allows you to a cash return if your batter scores 50 or more runs but is not the top scorer after the end of the game.
- TAB regularly runs Tipping Comps for UFC where you want to be the player to pick the most winners on a card.
- Guess the top 3 horses in any order and get a special reward.
- There are jackpots and specials on a weekly and even daily basis.
- Some promos are available only to players using the mobile app.
- TAB has its own reward program too – the more loyal you are, the more rewards you can get.
FAQ: Key Information to Keep In Mind
Q: Do these promotions expire?
A: most of these are ongoing, regular promotions, and they are always there. Some of them are one-time promotions during high-profile tournaments. The latter can expire, yes.
Q: Are all the promos for new players only?
A: No, they are available to everyone as long as all the compliance regulations are fulfilled
Q: Can I play from Europe if my ID says that I live in Australia?
A: No, you cannot because the TAB’s website won’t be accessible from Europe.
Q: Can I take advantage of the same promotion more than once?
A: Yes, you can. As long as the promo is available, you can bet on it.
Q: Is there a promo code I could use?
A: Yes, you can enter the Tab Promo Code
Quality of Platform: A Closer Look on Tab
Ergonomy: Easy & Smooth
It is evident from the start that TAB wasn’t established as a private company from the beginning. The website is definitely not the best, but it could have been much worse. In that sense, once you get to know it, you will be able to navigate pretty easily around it. What every user has to get used to is the fact that their account details are somewhat hidden. With TAB, you do not have a little button in the corner to take you to your personal info. Instead, you can only see your current balance.
If you play around the Menu, you will definitely find the button that says “my details” but it takes a couple of scrolls first. The problem is that the Menu isn’t open all the time. It’s not a panel that just stays there. You have to click the button in order to see all the buttons dropping down. What we found to be really helpful is the section called “next to start.” This part of the site shows the players the very next event that will start. The sport doesn’t matter. If you are looking for something to bet on quickly, you can go to that tab and just see the next thing that is coming up. It could be Tennis, followed by Horse Racing, etc.
This is a feature which is not common to most bookies around the world. Instead, sportsbooks typically have separate sections for each sport. Speaking of this, TAB also has sections for each sport, but first, you have to find the sports. This is achieved by opening the Menu and then selecting “Sports.” Once you do that, a secondary menu will pop out, and you will see a list of sports. You can click on any of them to access the available leagues. What’s not so great here is the fact that you have to go through the whole path every time you want to look for a specific match from a particular league. Other sportsbooks often have some sections named “top events” or “leading leagues” where players can quickly find the high-profile events for the week.
Games: Perfect For Horse Racing Lovers
The guys at TAB know fully well what players care about the most. The company appeals to its customer base by offering the sports that Australians want to bet the most. In our case, we are talking about:
Football betting: Needless to say, the Australian league is the fan favorite when it comes to betting. Players can get a variety of markets to bet on when it comes to the local league. Of course, major football events from Europe do not go unnoticed. There is plenty of football to bet in-play as well. TAB has dramatically improved its software over the past years and has increased the amount of in-play betting product they offer. This product is still, but when it comes to football, we can call it decent.
Racing: This is where it gets quite interesting. Australian horse racing is a big thing in…well, Australia and people bet on it heavily. The same goes for greyhounds and harness. These 3 racing types are widely covered by TAB, and any enthusiast can wager some money on the outcome of the races from the comfort of their own home. You don’t have to go to the track anymore.
You can place a bet on the following markets:
- Each way
Other Games: TAB is strictly a sportsbook, and you cannot play casino games, slots, poker or any other similar games. Some of the competitors offer these but not TAB.
Odds: Good but Not Impressive
The overall value is not bad. You can get decent odds on some obscure sports when the bookie is too slow to update them. Other than that, TAB is on top of the pricing process, especially when it comes to Australian racing or football. A slight knock on the company is the fact that the odds are only decimal. There are no fractional and American odds.
Customer Service Quality: Nice & Reliable
The title really sums it up. You will not be disappointed with how they treat people, but customer support could be quicker to reply. You can contact them through:
- Social media
It would have been great had they had implemented a chat function. Many players access the site through their mobile app, and being able to chat with representatives is a key convenience.
Banking Options: The Most Popular Choices
As far as banking goes, we can say that TAB has done just enough to get things done. The banking options do not blow us away, but they don’t disappoint too.
Depositing funds: There are 4 main ways to deposit funds in your account. Interestingly enough, a bank transfer isn’t one of them. TAB supports the following methods:
- BPay – done at an ATM machine
- E-wallets – done through your phone or computer
- Credit/Debit cards – again, phone or computer
- Money Order at a TAB retail outlet – you simply walk to the window and deposit your amount
Withdrawing funds: The options here are actually fewer because the TAB doesn’t allow players to withdraw using credit or debit cards.
- E-wallets – will take about 2-3 days to process
- Retail outlets – processed immediately
- Cheque – will require a trip to the bank
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness: Innovative & Easy to Use
Any competitive sportsbook has to go mobile if it wants to retain its player base. TAB has both a desktop version of the website as well as a mobile app.
Mobile Application: There were some recent upgrades of the app, and it became better. It can be downloaded for iOS and for Android. This is done through the site of the bookie. Currently, there is no Windows Mobile version of the TAB app.
The nice features here are:
- In-play betting
- Live streaming of sporting events
- Cash out function
The latter is really convenient for people who are on the go, and a game they’ve bet on is being played. Such players can just whip out their phone and decide to cash out or not.
Mobile Site: You have to be located in Australia to access the Australian version of the website. It is a very mobile friendly site
Final Thoughts: A Great Experience
Overall, Tab is a great operator which offers a lot of interesting features and services. They’ve put in some additional effort over the past few years to improve and develop mainly in these areas:
- In-play betting
- Live radio from the race track
However, we still think that the navigation around the site has to be more accessible and simplified. Additionally, the banking options require improvements, but we understand that Australian legislation also plays a role in this. We also appreciate that TAB isn’t ever going to be a worldwide sports-wagering giant so if you are a local and love racing, you can simply give it a shot.
Top 3 Alternatives on Tab
If you didn’t like Tab then maybe Neds is the best alternative for you. Neds has some of the most impressive odds on horse racing and upon registration, you have a lot of choices. The markets available are good but yet not that impressive. In general, it is a very nice platform, pretty ergonomic and perfect for new punters. Learn more about Neds and get our exclusive bonus code here.
In case you didn’t know Unibet is an Australian brand, so of course, it gives a lot of exclusivities for its Australian customers. Overall, it is an operator who has definitely invested in the mobile experience. It offers a different -but always great- mobile applications for each platform. Unibet is an operator which combines different betting options, so you might like it if you want also to play casino games or even bingo.
One of the most known operators. Ladbrokes has a special platform for Australia. Here, you can also find great odds on horse racing and greyhounds. Ladbrokes is definitely one of the most reliable operators all over the world. You should know though that there are betting limits and in comparison to what the competitors have to offer Ladbrokes may not have that many exclusivities. You can find out though by yourself here.
Tab Promo Code Validity for Australia: December 2020
Last Update: June 2020