Let’s take a closer look at Neds.com and what extra features you can find by visiting the site. Enter the Neds Referral Code upon registration.
Neds Referral Code 2019: Competitive Odds & Daily Specials
|Neds Section||T&C's||Neds Referral Code|
|Sports Betting||T&C's apply||BET NOW|
|Horse Racing||T&C's apply||BET NOW|
|Greyhounds||T&C's apply||BET NOW|
|Neds Australia||Features||Neds sign up code|
|Neds Sports||Visit the operator’s website||Visit Neds >>|
|Neds Horse Racing||Bet on horse racing with Neds||Visit Neds >>|
|Other promos||Log in to access information||Visit Neds >>|
Neds Bonus Code Existing Customers: At this time, we do not offer bonus codes to existing customers. Any features which may alter the playing experience can be accessed once an existing customer has logged into their Neds account.
|Offers Type||Offer Description|
|Welcome Promo||BET NOW|
|Neds Tool Box||DOWNLOAD NEDS APP NOW|
|Neds Referral Code||Not required, use our link|
Neds Bonus Code. If you are looking for a top Australian sports betting website, then paying a visit to Neds is a very good idea. It’s packed with betting opportunities and has some excellent promotions too.
Registering On the Site: A Guide Step by Step
- Start by opening the website of Neds.com.au.
- The Sign-Up form will ask you to enter your referral code and then require you to fill in some information like your name, address, email, and other.
- When you’re done with that, you will have to pick your Neds.com.au username and password. The final step includes your date of birth, mobile number, and physical address.
- Enter your Neds Referral Code
- The sportsbook accepts only players from Australia and New Zealand. You’re now ready to add some funds to your account and start playing a Neds.com.au.
Quality Of The Neds.com.au Platform: A Closer Look
As soon as you open the Neds.com.au website, you will feel comfortable. The whole concept is to make it simple for users. The user interface is intuitive and there are quick links to all important features of the platform. You can browse through the betting coupon, deposit and withdraw money, or simply visit the promotions page and select an offer.
Your main navigation tool is in the left part of the Neds.com.au website. It allows you to switch between the featured events, Racing, and other sports. Once you find the event you’re looking for, you will see the full list of betting markets and prices. Neds.com.au is also trying to get ahead of the competition by developing some original features that add extra value for the users. One of them is the Bet Boost that allows you to boost your returns with a single slide. Another good example is Multi Builder. If you like wagers with multiple selections, this feature gives you the tools to quickly build your bet without browsing around the whole website to find each selection.
Sports & Markets: A Great Variety
While Neds.com.au is probably a bit behind the best bookmakers in the business when it comes to the sheer number of events offered, the sportsbook still has plenty to offer. Let’s take a quick look:
- Horse and greyhound racing: one of the largest sections of the Neds.com.au platform is called Racing. Once you open it, you will find a ton of options to bet on horses, greyhounds, and harness events. You can pick between the three or use other filters to select the races for any day of the week. Neds.com.au covers all events from Australia and New Zealand, as well as plenty of International races from all around the globe. The markets covered include win, each way, quinella, trifecta, exacta, and first four. A pretty impressive list that should be more than enough for any fans of racing out there;
- Aussie Rules: it’s only natural to see the Australian Rules as a part of the Neds.com.au coupon. You can bet on each game or even go for one of the long-term futures;
- US competitions: each major US competition is covered at Neds.com.au;
- Soccer: if you’re a soccer fan, you will be able to place a wager on any major European competitions such as the English Premier League, the Spanish La Liga, the Champions League, and others;
- Other sports: there’s a lot more available, including tennis, cricket, golf, MMA, and even unorthodox markets such as E-Sports and Surfing;
- In-play coupon: live betting online is forbidden in Australia, but you could still check the in-play options offered by Neds.com.au and use your phone to place a wager.
Banking Options: The Most Popular Ones
The situation with the payment options for Australian players is a bit tricky, but Neds.com.au does offer a couple of viable methods you can pick from:
- Credit and debit cards: the popular VISA and MasterCard products are supported by Neds.com.au. The money will be in your account instantly;
- POLi: the other option to deposit right away is POLi, the payment system designed to specifically help customers from Australia and New Zealand;
- Bank transfers: you can add money directly to your bank account and it will be available in Neds.com.au within 1-3 days;
- Ladbrokes Card: another local payment option that is supported by Ned.Com.Au.
Customer Support Service: Reliable & Effective
Neds.com.au has a nice FAQ and Help section that provides plenty of information related to the services of the bookmaker. It covers payments, promotions, terms and conditions, and a lot of useful data related to managing your account. If you prefer to directly talk to a Neds.com.au agent, there are plenty of options to do so. For a start, you could fill in the web form and the staff will send you an email in a timely fashion. If you prefer to get real-time assistance, there are two options. You could call the customer support service or use the live chat feature.
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness: Easy & Smooth
Betting on the go is crucial and Neds.com.au made sure to cover that for its players. Here are your options:
Mobile Application: If you have an Apple phone or tablet, you can get the native app of Neds.com.au. Simply open the iOS App Store and search for the bookmaker. Then, download and install the software which takes only a minute or two. You’re now ready to start betting on the go. The iOS app of Neds.com.au is excellent when it comes to the navigation options. The sportsbook decided to use a clean design with large buttons and menus with clear functionality. This is really helpful, as pretty much any feature of the Neds.com.au platform is available on the go too. The list includes the Multi Builder and Bet Boost too. The other native app of Neds.com.au is available to Android users. You have to open the website of the bookmaker and follow the instructions there. The quality is similar to the iOS software and includes all important features and betting markets.
Mobile Site: Finally, there’s the option to directly open the website of Neds.com.au on your iOS, Android, or Windows Phone device. The page will automatically find the best settings so you can have a complete gambling experience on the go. All betting markets and features by Neds.com.auare implemented. On top of that, the design is clean and the user interface is smooth.
Final Thoughts: A Great Platform – Definitely Recommended
Neds.com.au is one of the latest bookies that joined the Australian online gambling market. It’s a project of Dean Shannon who was the founder of Bookmaker.com.au and an executive at Ladbrokes Australia. The guy knows his stuff and launched Neds.com.au in 2017. The company is aggressively trying to build brand identity by launching a massive campaign which includes a popular TV ad. More and more Australians are joining Neds.com.au and the future of the bookmaker looks bright.
The experience of Dean Shannon who’s been involved with Australian bookies for years is plain to see when you take a look at Neds.com.au. The sportsbook has just started working but already has a viable betting service. The biggest advantages of the platform are plenty of promotions and innovative features. Lots of punters will have a great time using Neds.com.au. Of course, there is room for improvement, especially when it comes to the number of events offered and the betting markets. Neds.com.au is a bit behind the best of the competition, but we are confident more options will be added in the near future.
Top 3 Neds.com.au Alternatives
If you are not convinced by our Neds.com.au review, here are the best alternatives for players from Australia and New Zealand:
Ladbrokes Australia – One of the Best in the World
Ladbrokes is one of the biggest online bookmakers out there. The company has launched its own Australian version in 2013 and quickly became a favorite of many local punters. The list of markets and the prices are way better than most of the competition. Ladbrokes Australia is also one of the few places that offer unique features like the Ladbrokes Card. Ladbrokes AU plenty of promotions and mobile products of exceptional quality.
PointsBet – A Completely New Gambling Experience
PointsBet is a local online bookie that is determined to change gambling for good. A great platform, very ergonomic with a lot of sports and different markets to bet on. Also, if you are a fan of horse racing it is sure that you are going to love it. What is also great about PointsBet is the mobile application and the mobile site which are very user-friendly. A great choice for beginners on online betting since the platform is very clean and smooth. We recommend it.
Bet365 Australia – Another Global Leader
You’ve most certainly heard of Bet365, as it’s one of the most popular betting brands online. Australian punters will be glad to see the local version of the bookmaker. Our experience showed that Bet365 Australia often has the best prices on horse racing, soccer, and American leagues. The platform of Bet365 can be a bit slow but it is definitely one of the best. On this site, you can find a plethora of markets to choose that you won’t be able to find elsewhere. It is, after all, one of the most known bookmakers worldwide. So, in case you didn’t like Neds, bet365 could be an interesting choice for you.
Last update of the Neds Referral code: July 2019
The validity period of the promotions: 2019