Stadium Casino Online PA Preview Oct 2021: Slots, Table Games & More
21+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Play Responsibly
Stadium Casino is a brand new casino operating from Pennsylvania. It is unique in the respect that they are shooting for an online license before their physical casino has even been finished. Stadium Casino itself is not even due to be finished before 2020. With this being the case, the expected features and processes mentioned throughout this review are relatively speculative. Given similar competition within the Pennsylvania market however, it is possible to make informed speculations about what their online site might entail. Check our Stadium Casino Online Preview!
- Welcome Offer: TBA
- Free Tables Bet: TBA
- Matched Deposit Bonus: TBA
- Refer A Friend: TBA
Stadium Casino Online PA is not yet available. Visit William Hill NJ.
21+ Responsible Gambling in the US.
Stadium Casino Online Preview: Welcome Offers & Bonuses
|Stadium Casino Online Offers & Promotions||Offers (2020)||Stadium Casino Online*|
|Welcome Offer||TBA||GET STADIUM ONLINE CASINO PROMO CODE|
|Free Tables Bet||TBA||GET STADIUM ONLINE CASINO PROMO CODE|
|Matched Deposit Bonus||TBA||GET STADIUM ONLINE CASINO PROMO CODE|
|Refer A Friend||TBA||GET STADIUM ONLINE CASINO PROMO CODE|
*Please Note: Stadium Online Casino is not yet available. Visit William Hill NJ. The offers will be updated as soon as Stadium Casino Online is available.
- Stadium Casino Online Preview: Welcome Offers & Bonuses
- Stadium Casino Promotions: What to Expect
- FAQ: Common Questions about Stadium Casino
- Stadium Casino Online Preview: Slots, Table Games & More
- Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness
- Final Thoughts: We Are Eager to Play on Stadium Casino Online
- Top 3 Alternatives to Stadium Casino
How to Register on the Site
First and foremost is the registration process. It is anticipated that the process will follow the following structure.
- Step 1 – Personal Details: Online gaming is still highly regulated in the United States. It is commonplace that all new users of an online gambling site need to fill in some personal details. These are likely to include first and last name, date of birth as well as the last four digits of their SSN. This is to prove that new players meet the gambling regulations for Pennsylvania.
- Step 2 – Proof Of Location: Stadium Casino as previously stated is a Pennsylvania based casino. Therefore for members to use their online platform they will need to be physically based in Pennsylvania to use the site. The reasons for this are down to betting legislations being passed recently in the state. This is also common for New Jersey-based online gambling platforms. Should the player meet the eligibility requirements they will likely need to complete just a few more details before using the site.
- Step 3 – Final Details: As is the case for the majority of membership sites, a username and password will be required. This will need to be created before completing the sign-up process. It could also be the case that a new player needs to establish a security question. When these have been created new members will inevitably need to agree to the terms and conditions of the site. This will most probably be a tick box exercise. Once completed new players can finish the registration and open their account. From there they should be able to log in and make their first deposit.
Tips: Given that Stadium Casino is a brand new online casino, they will, of course, have welcome bonuses available. This is common for online gaming platforms to promote their services to new members. It is anticipated that all welcome bonuses and promotions will be claimed after the sign-up process. This means new members will not need to enter any codes to claim rewards initially.
Stadium Casino Promotions: What to Expect
Given that Stadium Casino is so new there is a lot of speculation involved with the potential bonuses available. What is known however is that Stadium Casino will only operate slot and table games initially. This, of course, narrows down what the potential bonuses could be. Likely bonuses are listed below and are subject to the site’s specifications closer to launch.
- Welcome Bonus: The vast majority of online platforms offer a welcome bonus to attract new players. It is anticipated that Stadium Casino will do the same. With so much money going towards their actual physical casino, however, it is unsure yet just how much this bonus might be. It will all depend on the budget and how much is allocated towards the online platform.
- Free Tables Bet: There are no partnerships in place as of yet for Stadium Casino, but there are confirmations that the site will participate in slot and table games. Bonuses for slots are fairly common, so to differentiate themselves the casino will potentially offer table bonuses to encourage new players. This could be just a free bet with bonus funds, or could even be a variation. It remains to be seen if this bonus will be implemented.
- Matched Deposit Bonus: An additional bonus could be a matched deposit bonus. This could follow a fixed amount or a percentage of deposit structure. For example, if a player makes a deposit of $50 Stadium Casino might match it with 50%. This would mean the player receives an additional $25 on top of their deposit. This is a speculative guess on what the actual bonus amounts could be.
- Refer A Friend Bonus: Given that the site is completely new they will likely implement a refer a friend system. This is a common strategy that online casinos will use to increase their membership base. The actual bonus amounts that the referrer and referee may receive remains to be seen if implemented at all. Of course, this is a Stadium Casino Online Preview so the promotions might be different.
Bonus Terms: What Players Need to Know
Stadium Casino is an online gambling platform; therefore they, of course, will have regulations in place for their members. The two main requirements to be a member of the site and gamble with real money include:
- Players must be 21 years of age to gamble with real money on the site
- Players must be physically present in Pennsylvania to gamble on the site (this could be subject to change as additional regulations are passed across the USA)
On top of the first two requirements, Stadium Casino will tailor certain terms and conditions for their bonus offers. The likely terms and conditions are listed below and could well change as the site nears launch date.
- The bonus amount must be used in the casino
- Any bonus funds awarded will not be available to withdraw for real cash
- The bonus could be applied automatically following sign up or it may need to be applied for by the new player
- Given the budget available for Stadium Casino it is unlikely that the bonus awarded will be substantial
- Players will likely need to adhere to certain bonus provisions in order to release the full bonus amount
- This could be placing a minimum wager requirement 30 times on the slot machines, or placing an equivalent wager on the table games
Free Tables Bet
- Minimum deposit requirement could be possible to receive this bonus
- The bonus will be specifically credited for table games such as roulette or blackjack
- Any bonus funds awarded must be used for table games, and any winnings from the bonus could be released in increments
- Players might need to play with a certain level of real money before the bonus is even released
- It is likely that to receive this bonus player will need to sign up a code that should be given through the online platform
Matched Deposit Bonus
- This may follow a fixed amount or set percentage bonus credit
- There will inevitably be a maximum amount that Stadium Casino will credit the player with
- This could be anywhere up to $100 (estimate)
- The matched money will no doubt be credit as bonus money and subject to certain wager requirements
- The wager requirements will be specific to the certain slot and table games (given that there will be no sportsbook)
Refer a Friend Bonus
- New players will need to register using the current members’ details to receive the credit
- There will no doubt be a set amount such as $25 or $50 awarded to the current member for referring
- The new player will likely receive the same welcome bonus that others signing up will receive
- The bonus money awarded will probably be given as bonus funds (not able to withdraw)
FAQ: Common Questions about Stadium Casino
It is only natural that new visitors to the site will have questions and concerns before signing up. Some of the more common questions are outlined and answered below.
Q. What sorts of games are available on the site?
- Stadium Casino has specified that they will only provide slots and table games, at least initially. How extensive these offerings will be is uncertain at this time.
Q. Is Stadium Casino a credible site?
- Stadium Casino’s online platform is currently a joint venture being undertaken by Cordish Companies and Greenwood Racing. Greenwood Racing currently has partnerships with other gaming platforms so it is safe to say Stadium Casino is credible. While they may be new to the online space the driving companies behind this transition are certainly not newcomers.
Q. Can I place sports wagers with Stadium Casino?
- At this moment in time, it is looking likely that Stadium Casino will not have a sportsbook as part of their offerings. They are however likely to have a big range of slots and table games.
Stadium Casino Online Preview: Slots, Table Games & More
Stadium Casino is a very modern company and platform. For this reason, there are speculations of having a cryptocurrency deposit method. Many hail cryptocurrency as a largely secure transaction system as it ensures anonymity. The site has specified that they will only have slots and table games available for their users. Players wanting other games could be disappointed. It is highly probable that the Stadium Casino will cover all of the essential customer service options. These include a toll-free number, email service, and live chat.
Stadium Casino will likely have all of the major deposit methods available. These are listed below.
- Visa / MasterCard
- Pay Pal
- Neteller / Skrill
- Bank Transfer
- Crypto Currency
- Cash At The Cage
There is no information currently on the fees or time frames associated with each method. These will become available once the site launches in 2020.
As with most major online casinos, the withdrawal methods available will probably reflect the deposit methods available. Players will not be able to withdrawal using debit deposit methods. The various withdrawal methods include:
- Pay Pal
- Neteller / Skrill
- Bank Transfer
- Crypto Currency
- Cash at the cage
All cash and direct transactions will no doubt be available instantly. Crypto Currency withdrawals may take longer depending on the platform the player users to hold their crypto accounts.
Customer Support Quality
- Live Chat: There will most likely be a live chat service available on the desktop site. It is unclear whether this will also be available from the mobile site.
- Toll-Free Number: Players will probably be able to call a toll free number to get answers to their queries quickly.
- Email: There will be a customer support email address. Players may need to wait up to 48 hours or even more for a response. This will become known once the site launches.
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness
- Full-screen gameplay: Given that the site is focusing on slots and table games they will likely optimize gameplay with a full-screen experience
- Real play: Newer online platforms are starting to incorporate real money play into their mobile apps. This ensures players can enjoy the casino experience on the go.
- Physical casino promotions: Since Stadium Casino is physically opening in 2020, there will probably be multiple promotions available from the app to encourage visitors to go to the Pennsylvania location.
- Fingerprint login: This is a likely feature given that the site is launching for the first time in 2019. They will want to develop something modern and chic for the end user.
- Responsible gambling: Players will probably be able to set limits for their gaming and deposit amounts to ensure responsible gambling.
- Possible loyalty program: There could well be a VIP loyalty program available to encourage repeat business on the mobile site and mobile app.
This is a Stadium Casino Online Preview but a mobile application and a mobile site are definitely anticipated.
Final Thoughts: We Are Eager to Play on Stadium Casino Online
As we saw throughout our Stadium Casino Online Preview, It is extremely early days for Stadium Casino. They have a good venture partner who will likely put significant investment into their online development. They will likely supply great quality for their slots and table games since these will be the only gaming experiences that they offer. The site is expected to have all of the reliable deposit and withdrawal methods that all of the main sites have. Time will tell just how much Stadium Casino invests into the overall experience of their platform.
Top 3 Alternatives to Stadium Casino
Silver Oak Casino
Silver Oak Casino is a well-established platform in the casino gaming industry. They have been operating for a good length of time. The bonuses available on this site are quite large. This could overshadow what Stadium Casino can provide.
Sands Casino is another young gun operating from Pennsylvania. Following the approved legislation they are also in the race to get a solid platform up and running. They already have an established physical casino, which could make customers feel more comfortable with this brand. However, they do remain an exclusive casino platform as no sportsbook has yet been confirmed.
Valley Forge Casino
This site is also completely new to the online space. They have had their application approved however which puts them ahead of Stadium Casino. Their bonuses could be similar to Stadium Casino due to budget similarities. They also offer a greater variety of overall gaming experiences. The vertical offering for Valley Forge Casino remains to be seen.
Stadium Casino Online Preview Valid Through; December 2020