One of the oldest betting has been the horse betting. It is a great pastime activity to indulge in watching some of the finest horses of the highest breed racing. If you plan to do some betting on horses, then today, you can simply log in to the best betting sites and place your bet on the best choice.
In the US, few top class horse-betting sites are superior and primarily offer some of the best horse racing events. Still it is a matter of money and so one cannot ignore the fact that people have to bet with care and only at the right horse betting site. Let us emulate and study the top four sites where you can go for horse betting. These sites are BetAmerica, TVG, Twinspires, and NYRA Bets.
Horse Betting Sites Welcome Bonus Comparative Study – NYRA’s Promo code does the trick!
- 1 Horse Betting Sites Welcome Bonus Comparative Study – NYRA’s Promo code does the trick!
- 2 Promotions for the Existing Players – BetDSI Wins it!
- 3 Mobile App – Does NYRA Bets Win it?
- 4 Platform Quality – BetAmerica Vs NYRA Bets
- 5 Our Verdict
On registering at the site, make a deposit of $500 in a week to be eligible to get the deposit bonus of up to $100. We give 2.5/5 because it requires a wagering for a week before offering the bonus.
As a leading horse betting site, BetAmerica has come a long way. It offers a sign-up bonus where the players will just have to sign up and make the deposit of at least $100 to get 100% bonus. This is just for the first deposit and for the new players only. We give BetAmerica 3.5/5.
TVG is a popular name in the horse betting industry and it offers a cool deposit bonus. The new players would need to deposit and the sportsbook will double up the bonus up to $100. We give TVG 3/5 for this offer.
On signing up and betting for $200, players will get $200. However, this is just for new players and when the players use Promo code while registering. We give NYRA Bets 4/5.
More or less, all the sites offer deposit bonus, the amount of which makes our analysis all tougher. Nevertheless, let us proceed to the other aspects that make horse betting at these sites fun.
Promotions for the Existing Players – BetDSI Wins it!
Every site has its own set of promotions but what makes them even more exciting is its variety and use.
The horse betting site has few interesting offers including free bets that we shall check out now.
- All-way bonus: The player will get 15% whether he wins or loses. He/she has to bet at least $50 at Arlington.
- Turf top off at Woodbine: This is an offer for players to cash in on Wednesday. So all that punters have to do is play the races at Woodbine, opt in and avail up to $25 per week.
- High rollers club special: The punters who bet big every week can go for this. The higher they bet, the more they earn in a week as bonus.
- Other offers: The day wise offers at the site are for everyone who bet on selected days of the week. So, now there are offers for betting on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays. There are even insurance offers that are winning thumbs up. The site gets 3.5/5 for its wide variety of promotions.
The site has a variety of promotions from VIP Loyalty programs, to Refer a Friend and more that we shall check now.
- VIP Program: There are five different levels of VIP membership and the last level is an Invites-only level. All of these levels enjoy exclusive promotions, expanded deposit limits, free race results. However, the last two levels’ members also enjoy exclusive benefits of dedicated VIP member and race gifts.
- Wager Rewards: The site offers rewards on every wager that players make on every track. The punters also get a boost of 20% while betting on Single race exotics, and 10% on Multi race bets.
- Refer a Friend: On referring every friend, players can get as much as $50 in cash as a referral bonus. The site gets 4/5 for its range of bonuses and the variety.
TVG offers live promotions and wager rewards that we shall check now.
- Money Back special: Besides getting money back on select races every day, players can also get 4 insurance on select games.
- 10% Exacta June Bonus: This bonus is available through the month of June. It will be where the players can bet on eligible track of the day and earn bonus of 10%.
- Super 8: This is a bonus offer, which allows players to go for betting across eight contest races. Those who get more than five correct will get from an array of reward. The site gets 3/5 for its range of bonuses and money back schemes.
The site does not go any less exciting when it comes to offering the bonuses.
- NYRA Bets Pick 5: On betting with this offer on Saturdays, you can get as much as $100,000 single ticket payout too.
- Day-wise bonuses: The site offers a detailed calendar with the bonuses that include 10% off or 15% of bonus and even better 10x points and other such deals for the players. We give NYRA 3/5 for its detailed bonus calendar for all days of the month.
Mobile App – Does NYRA Bets Win it?
Indeed, the modern-day betting sites have become a very viable option for the players to have a great time. They are also trying to remain updated, and that is why the horse site have come with their mobile app. Let us check if all have dedicated mobile apps or not.
The Twinspires has its Mobile app for both Android and iOS devices. That makes this reach out to various punters. The free app gives access to some of the coolest horse race contests and events from across the world and country like Kentucky Derby and Belmont Stakes. The app is easy and handy for betting from anywhere besides giving access to earn points and earn rewards for the same too. The app for Android is available from Google Play store and the iPhone ones are available for download from Apple App store. The app gets 3.5/5 the same as Twinspires for it does just as much as needed without going ahead with something innovative.
The BetAmerica app is easy to download on Apple smartphones only from the App Store. The players will then be able to access and bet on Live Horses and Greyhound races or even at the Belmont Stakes. Punters can bet on Exacta, Superfecta and other such multi-race exotics besides on the famous Belmont Stakes for horse racing right from the app. They can even watch live matches in high quality resolution. Overall, the app gets 3/5 because it is not available on Android platform.
The site has two apps – One for mobile phones and other one for watching on television. So, if you want mobile app, then it is possible to download TVG iPhone app from the website browser itself. The site does not have any app for Android phones, which again is a problem. Likewise, there are apps dedicated to the users in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and others. Players will have to check those out and get the right ones for betting in area-specific horse racing events live. The site’s app gets 3.5/5 for including TV app too and keeping that separate from the betting app. It would have more for its very detailed FAQ section on the use of the app and for helping people manage the Handicap bets with ease via app and more such cases.
On clicking the Special Offers button at the site, punters will get access to check the App that the site has launched. This app is available to download for the Android users from Google Play Store and iOS users from the Apple App Store. The app has easy navigation and it allows betting via various platforms with ease along with helping in watching live events from around the world too. Overall, the app from the site gets 4/5 for this app. This scores high because of its variety of markets and events that it covers.
Platform Quality – BetAmerica Vs NYRA Bets
Based on various parameters, we shall check which site makes a mark overall.
The site is overall too simple and plain that might be good for some and not so good for some. The site barely has any design or brightness that one would normally associate with a betting site. The site gets options for Handicap bets, live watching of the events and more. In order to know more about the banking transactions, we click on the Terms and Conditions to reach the page where there are detailed informative FAQ’s on deposit options, limits, and fees and practically everything about the banking transactions. The racetrack site allows deposit via Debit card, credit card online, EZ-Money, EZ-Bank, or PayNearMe. The site also allows withdrawal via EZ-Money, by phone, or even by debit cards. The site gets 3/5 for not really including wire transfer and other more convenient withdrawal options.
Overall, for ergonomics and for looks and layout, the site scores best above every other horse site with ease. This site wishes to give the players a tour via their ‘Preview’ mode everywhere. The site allows banking via VISA, Mastercard, Paynearme, Neteller, and it allows withdrawal via Neteller. The site also allows withdrawal via ecash and check. The site gets 3.5/5.
TVG has a very elaborate layout of the site and that makes it very suitable for the users who are planning to bet there. The site has different and quick deposit options for the players betting via mobile app. The regular payment to make the deposit includes credit and debit cards, TVG Prepaid cards, PayNearMe, BETCASH (ACH), PayPal and others. The site does not have clear note on Withdrawal limit related information. The site has an otherwise very neat and simple layout design with one column on the left displaying the upcoming or live events and the scores. The entire page has all the other details like promotions and bonuses on offer, and a column on the right with a list of contests and events going on. The site gets 2.5/5 on this aspect since it does not go on detail regarding the payment and banking details.
Overall, the site is quite smart and pretty to look and wager around. The site gets its priorities right and focuses on keeping the players looking out for more games to play. The players can check out the FAQ page to know more in detail about the deposit and withdrawal methods. The deposits the site takes are via Express Funding, PayNearMe, Visa, Master Card, and Wire transfer. The withdrawals are via the same portals with ease. However, the real issue is that it does not cover the most popular means of Neteller, Skrill or even PayPal for the transaction that might be an issue for some. The site does not allow withdrawal of the entire amount in the balance. We give the site 3.5/5 for these little issues.
It was a tough call for us to pick from the best of the lot. We have found that in certain cases, BetAmerica takes the cake and wins easily and in other cases, it is Twinspires or TVG. Promotions wise TVG and Twinspires give a tough competition to each other. So overall, we feel that NYRA Bets wins the competition by not just having a much straightforward approach but also coming forward to aid the players in the right areas.
If you love playing online do not forget to check our other reviews: