PA Lottery Bonus Code Feb 2021: Type MAXLOTTO (upto100% Deposit Match)
PA Lottery offers in the State of Pennsylvania, such as Mega Millions, Powerball and Cash4Life, Keno, Scratch Cards and Xpress Sports. Get started on the website today, using your PA Lottery Bonus Code MAXLOTTO valid throughout 2020.
- First Deposit Match: Earn a 100% Deposit Bonus, Up to $100 Bonus Money on your first deposit.
- Tablet Tuesday Cashback: 50% cashback - Get Up to $100
- Grumpy Monday: Earn 20% Cashback - Worth up to $100 Bonus Money
- Daily Promotions: Details On Site
The total amount of the player’s Deposit Bonus award will be communicated to the player via electronic mail to the email address associated with the iLottery player’s account within 3 business days of the end of the promotional period and will be credited to the player’s account within 3 business days of the end of the promotional period. Additional T&C's apply.
PA Lottery Bonus Code MAXLOTTO: Welcome Offers & Promotions
|PA iLottery Offer||Bonuses (2020)||PA Lottery Bonus Code|
|First Deposit Match||Earn a 100% Deposit Bonus, Up to $100 Bonus Money on your first deposit.||Type MAXLOTTO>|
|Tablet Tuesday Cashback||50% cashback - Get Up to $100||Type MAXLOTTO>|
|Grumpy Monday||Earn 20% Cashback - Worth up to $100 Bonus Money||Type MAXLOTTO>|
|Daily Promotions||Details On Site||Type MAXLOTTO>|
PA Lottery Bonus Code
Click Our Link For MAXLOTTO Bonus Code
|Deposit Match Offer||1. Deposit a Minimum of $10
2. 100% of your deposit amount up to $100 will be matched
3. You must play the bonus amount in a game to be able to withdraw
|No Deposit Bonus||When you register for an account on pailottery.com, you will receive a $5 Free Game. No deposit required.|
|Bonus Age Requirement||You must be 18 years or older to play on pailottery.com|
|Guaranteed & Verified||Our PA Lottery bonus code is guaranteed and verified by the Pennsylvania Lottery staff.|
- 1 PA Lottery Bonus Code MAXLOTTO: Welcome Offers & Promotions
- 2 PA Lottery Bonus Code
- 3 Click Our Link For MAXLOTTO Bonus Code
- 4 Quality of Platform: A Very User-Friendly Platform
- 5 Final Thoughts: Definitely Recommended
- 6 Top 3 Alternatives to PA Lottery
Registering on Pa iLottery
- The sign-up process at PA Lottery is quite lengthy when compared with other platforms but should still only ever take you around 5 minutes to set up your account and start playing.
- You are expected to repeat your email and password twice.
- Then you are requested to ask and answer 2 Security Questions as well as tick a number of boxes before clicking Submit, which would then progress to registering your payment option.
- PA Lottery also accepts VIP players but there is no mention of the perks you receive when accessing the VIP Player Club tab. It may well be that PA iLottery regards all players as VIP but there has to be a clear distinction what the difference between a normal and VIP player is.
- Whilst in the VIP Player Club page, any queries have to be sent by email or by phone. Users have the possibility of using an App for registration and gameplay and you can also apply to receive alerts via your phone, so that you will be informed immediately about any Lottery draws or special promotions coming your way. You can also become a PA lottery retailer if you live in Pennsylvania.
- Enter your Pa Lottery Bonus Code MAXLOTTO in order to get all the extra offers and promotions
- You are ready to go!
Bonuses for Each Product: Get Up to $100
Below you will find a list of Promotions available at PA Lottery for new and existing players, which you too can take advantage of by signing up with the PA Lottery Bonus Code. The list of offers and promotions includes the following.
- First Deposit Match: A 100% matched deposit bonus on your first deposit up to a maximum of $100
- Gold Prize Draw: $50,000 Pot of Gold Prize Draw which rewards 800 winners with $50 and one lucky winner with $10,000
- Lucky Sunday: You can receive 25% cashback on losses up to a maximum of $50
- Monday Monster Madness: Awards $5 cashback for every $50 wagered up to a maximum of $25
Here is a more detailed view on each of these offers including welcome bonus promotions available to players when creating their account with the PA iLottery Bonus Code.
Bonus Terms: What Players Need to Know
First Deposit Match
- Applies to new players only
- Valid only for the first deposit
- Maximum of $100 bonus, matched 100%
- Opt-in required by inserting Promo Code 100DEP before placing a deposit
- The minimum deposit is $10
- Wagering requirement x 10 deposit + bonus
- The bonus will expire after 30 days from activation
$50,000 Pot of Gold Prize Draw
- Opt-in required from My Bonuses tab and click on Claim next to relevant Promo
- A minimum deposit of $25 necessary to participate
- State taxes apply on a maximum $10,000 prize
- Players need to follow the above terms every week to be eligible for the Final Draw
- Only win-win per week is permitted
- No wagering requirement applies
- Opt-in via My Bonuses tab is required
- Minimum of $25 deposit
- Maximum of $50 cashback refunded
- Only net losses on Fast Buck Lucky and Rainbow Fortunes apply
- Wagering requirement of x 5 the bonus amount
- Applicable only on gameplay made on Sundays
Monday Monster Madness
- Opt-in required from My Bonuses and Claim
- Maximum cashback amount paid is $25
- Minimum wagering of $50 on Monster Wins required to qualify for cashback
- To receive the maximum cashback of $25 you need to wager $250 in Monster Wins
- The wagering of x 5 the bonus amount is necessary before satisfying requirements
Key Info and FAQs to Keep in Mind
It is good to know that only players from Pennsylvania are authorized to register and play at PA iLottery and you have to be at least 18. Some proceeds of profits made by PA iLottery go towards Senior Citizen programs across Pennsylvania. There is no doubt that the website is legitimate but the information regarding its license is hard to find. On the other hand, you will gain direct access to Tim Wolf’s website. Tim Wolf happens to be the present-day Governor of Pennsylvania and he is given prominence through a tab appearing on the top left of the PA Lottery website. Maybe a bit of political fanfare but this goes to show that the Governor is fine with associating with a gambling website. Finally, there is a promo code you can use, as we mentioned before. If you enter the Pa Lottery Bonus Code MAXLOTTO you will be able to get all the extra offers and promotions.
Quality of Platform: A Very User-Friendly Platform
Banking Options: The Typical Ones
Deposits: The minimum deposit is $10 and no fees are deducted by the operators. Here is what PA iLottery accept for Deposits on their website:
Withdrawals: Minimum withdrawal is also $10 but all cashouts will take around 3 days to be processed and verification will be required prior to payout. There is no ceiling to the amount you may cash out but be aware that the State of Pennsylvania may charge you 3.07% in taxes over and above the 24% taken by the Federal State. Two options are possible when cashing out your winning including:
Customer Support: Available 24/7
Contacting Customer Support before signing up at PA iLottery can seem a little tricky, but the Live Chat pop-up is available when you are trying to register. After testing the waters with Kirsten via Live Chat we were informed that they are available 24/7. Pick-up time only took a couple of seconds and you are informed about your position in the queue. We did notice, however, recurrent use of templated answers, which is a fairly regular occurrence with these kinds of services. The FAQ section does not help much for Banking information so customers will probably need to contact Support for most of their payment-related questions.
Mobile Optimization and Responsiveness: Good But Not Great
You can gain access to the App directly from the desktop version by clicking on “Get the Official PA Lottery App”. Try to have version iOS 9.0 or higher for best results. From feedback reported by Apple users, it appears that there were some serious issues linked to the iOS App in the past and the App was rated 2.3 out of a maximum of 5.0, with the majority of the 1,100 users reviewing the App complaining about constant crashes. The last upgrade was quite a while ago, in September 2018 and the latest platform version seems to be 3.0.3. A very recent review taken from last month refers to a blank screen when trying to load. Users of the App have the benefit of being able to check results of tickets or scratch cards through a barcode and a Ticket Checker. Finally, there are no extra offers by erntering the Pa Lottery Bonus Code MAXLOTTO.
At the moment the Mobile Site cannot be accessed from Google Play and the Android version requires Google Android 4.0 or greater. According to information found on the PA lottery website, you can only purchase Lottery games on the Mobile Site and not Scratch-Offs, Fast Play or Draw Games. We could not find any evidence of any technical issues reported by users so it is only a question of trying it out for yourself.
Final Thoughts: Definitely Recommended
There’s definitely some additional amount of work that could go into making the website more user-friendly. Despite its shortcomings regarding navigation and customer support, PA iLottery still offers some interesting bonuses, which can be accessed easily with the PA Lottery bonus code. The website is definitely recommended if you’re indeed residing in the state of Pennsylvania, and highly favor playing online without caring much for the extra “fluff” and lack of support and services. However, if you’re looking for a place with a complete set of features, with the best possible playing experience, PA lottery may not be for you.
Top 3 Alternatives to PA Lottery
This operator could be a good alternative to iLottery. It is one of the oldest groups in the USA to offer a lottery but they don’t offer a big variety of games, such as iLottery. Its strongest point is definitely solid customer support. In general, the site is very ergonomic and user-friendly. Unfortunately, they do not have a mobile application, which we think is a strong disadvantage, especially in comparison to the competitors. They do have though some interesting offers and bonuses, so check what the NH Lottery promo code has to offer.
Michigan Lottery owns the mobile market of Lottery in the US. They have a really good application which has been praised by many regular players. Although, you should know that the variety of games is very limited. So, we would recommend it to those who are interested in playing via the mobile but keep in mind that you won’t have a lot of choices. Furthermore, they do not offer live games, which can be a big disadvantage in comparison to what the competitors have to offer. Finally, we believe that the strongest point of this operator, apart from the mobile application, is the attractive payouts and some bonuses we found which you can check here.
Mohegan Sun Casino
The strongest point of Mohegan Sun Casino would definitely be the “Best Games” rotation. The players keep investing and they have a great variety of games to chose. Although, you should know that the offers and bonuses are not that strong as in the case of the competitors. They also have a user-friendly site and mobile application with more than 200 games. Finally, we would recommend Mohegan Sun Casino for those who are interested in a big variety of games but do keep in mind that you can find bigger offers and bonuses at the competitors.
PA Lottery Bonus Code MAXLOTTO validity: 31/12/2020