With the rise of lotteries in the US, Kentucky Lottery stands as one of the biggest lotteries operating in the country. There are a lot of aspects behind this fact and below is a comprehensive look at the lottery. This is our Kentucky Lottery Online Review.
- Keno: Win Up to $100,000
- Powerball – Estimated Jackpot: $122,000,000
- Mega Millions – Estimated Jackpot: $60,000,000
- Cash Ball 225 – Top Prize: $225,000
- One (1) winner will receive one thousand dollars ($1,000) in cash
- Five (5) winners will receive one (1) full pack (300 per pack) of $1 Break Fort Knox tickets (#710) valued at three hundred dollars ($300) (excluding any prizes won on the instant tickets; those prizes must be claimed pursuant to the rules and regulations for claiming Scratch-off prizes)
Additional t&c's apply.
Kentucky Lottery Online Review: Welcome Offers & Bonuses
|Kentucky Lottery Section||Offers (2020)||Kentucky Lottery Online|
|Keno||Win Up to $100,000||PLAY DRAW GAMES ON KENTUCKY LOTTERY ONLINE|
|First Deposit Offer||Get $25 FREE||PLAY DRAW GAMES ON KENTUCKY LOTTERY ONLINE|
|Powerball||Estimated Jackpot: $122,000,000||PLAY DRAW GAMES ON KENTUCKY LOTTERY ONLINE|
|Mega Millions||Estimated Jackpot: $60,000,000||PLAY DRAW GAMES ON KENTUCKY LOTTERY ONLINE|
|Cash Ball 225||Top Prize: $225,000||PLAY DRAW GAMES ON KENTUCKY LOTTERY ONLINE|
|Kentucky Lottery App|| Purchase and Play Lottery Games |
Check Winning Numbers, Scan Tickets, and more
|DOWNLOAD KENTUCKY LOTTERY APP|
- 1 Kentucky Lottery Online Review: Welcome Offers & Bonuses
- 2 FAQ: Key Information to Keep in Mind
- 3 Kentucky Lottery Online Games, Numbers & App: A Closer Look
- 4 Our Review: A Good Platform
- 5 Top 3 Alternatives of Kentucky Lottery
How to Register on the Site: Our Guide
For a player to create an account with Kentucky, he/she must meet some requirements to play online and they include;
- Must be at least 18-years-old
- Must be within the Kentucky boundaries
Once the aforementioned requirements have been met, the player will proceed to create an account using the following simple steps;
- While on the page, click on the top-right option ‘Sign-Up’. This will be the first step in joining the Fun Club
- Provide your information which will be divided into three categories; Personal, Account, and Contact
- On the personal section, you will provide; Name, Gender, Date of Birth and your Security Number
- On the contact section, you will provide; Address, City, State, Zip Code and Phone Number
- On the account section, you will provide; Email Address, Password and choose a Security Question
- Choose the methods you will prefer to use while receiving the game announcements, coupons and promotions. You will choose either/both: Email and Text Messages
- Choose the games you will play, the ones you will want to receive winning numbers notifications and how often to receive them
- Check on the box to ascertain you agree to the T&Cs and you meet the age requirements
- Finish up the process by clicking the blue option ‘Submit’
Bonuses for Each Product: Get Up to $30,000
For our Kentucky Lottery Online Review, we took a closer look at the available bonuses. As a Fun Club member, you will be eligible to be awarded various prizes from the promotions the lottery has offered. Some of the promotions they have to include;
- Online Promotion – Deposit $75, Get $25: This will be purely for the new Fun Club members who have never made a deposit with the lottery and once they make a $75 deposit, they will be awarded a bonus of $25
- Online Promotion – Pixies of the Forest: In the promotion, a play at Pixies of the Forest game will enroll the player to win a $350 Ticketmaster gift card. A play of $0.50, $1 or $2 will translate to one entry.
- Second Chance Promotion – Win up to $30,000: For this one, a player will need a non-winning $30 Break Fort Knox ticket from the lottery’s retailers and the promotion will award 11 prizes to 11 winners. The prizes will be awarded as follows; 1 winner – Will be awarded cash of $30,000, 10 winners –Will be awarded a full pack of $30 Break Fort Knox tickets which have a value of $600
Bonus Terms: What Players Need to Know
The promotions mentioned above have terms and conditions stipulated that the players must accept and shall be guided by them to receive the prizes in totality. Some of the T&Cs include;
Online Promotion – Deposit $75, Get $25
- The promotion is meant for the first depositors with Kentucky Lottery
- The promotion will be valid from Wednesday, May 1, 2019 – Thursday, December 31st, 2020
- The minimum deposit for a bonus to be received is $75
- The maximum bonus awarded will be $25
- The deposit must play games bought from the internet
- The bonus garnered will not be used for retail purchase
- The promotion will be eligible within the promotional period
- Kentucky Lottery holds the right to modify, suspend or terminate the promotion at will
Online Promotion – Pixies of the Forest
- The promotion will be valid from Wednesday, June 5, 2019 – Wednesday, December 30th, 2020
- The prize will be a Ticketmaster gift card that will have a value of $600 and only one winner will be awarded
- The drawing date will be on Thursday, December 31st, 2020
- On the drawing date, a winner will be selected coupled up with 3 alternates
- A play of $0.50, $1, $2 will translate to one entry
- The deposit must play games bought from the internet
- A player will win a maximum of one prize in the promotion
- Dialogue from KLC and winner must be established within 2 business days
- Failure to that, the first selected alternate winner will be awarded the prize
- The winner will be subject to federal, state and local taxes on the prize
- Kentucky Lottery holds the right to modify, suspend or terminate the promotion at will
Second Chance Promotion – Win up to $30,000
- The promotion will be valid from Sunday, February 23, 2020 – Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- The drawing date will be on;
- 1st Drawing – Tuesday, April 21, 2020
- 2nd Drawing – Thursday, June 18, 2020
- 3rd Drawing – Tuesday, August 4, 2020
- The prizes on the drawing dates will be as follows;
- 1 winner – Will be awarded cash of $30,000
- 10 winners –will be awarded a full pack of $30 Break Fort Knox tickets which have a value of $600
- Entries can roll-over after a drawing is made
- Players can win only once on the drawing dates
- Scratch-off tickets will be invalid in the promotion
FAQ: Key Information to Keep in Mind
For this section, players get to have knowledge of the processes and services offered on the platform. With it also, players are assisted on how to maneuver on the common services without hassles. Below we look at some of the Frequently Asked Questions;
Q. What are the Kentucky Lottery results and winning numbers?
There is a dedicated section on site where you can be updated for the Kentucky Lottery winning numbers and results upon date and games.
Q. Can I register more than one account?
No. A player will only be allowed to have one account with Kentucky Lottery
Q. What is the minimum deposit required?
While you are funding your account, a minimum deposit of $10 will be required but while purchasing a draw or instant play game, there will be no minimum limit set.
Q. Can I cancel a purchase made?
A player cannot cancel a purchase once it has been made.
Q. What is the validity of my prize?
All winning draw tickets will have a validity of 180 days from the drawing date and for the scratch-off tickets, the prize will have a validity of 180 days from the date when the game ended
Q. How do I fund my iWallet?
To fund your account, you can use credit cards, debit cards or alternatively, you can use iFunds or iGifts to proceed with the action
Kentucky Lottery Online Games, Numbers & App: A Closer Look
Ergonomy: User-Friendly Platform
For Kentucky Lottery, players are welcomed to a platform that has tried to give the best customer experience. To start with, the site has offered a user-friendly interface. It is very easy to understand and easy to use. The trademark white and blue color takes the center stage and the large icons provided with sizeable font makes the experience worthwhile.
Going further, the platform has rolled out a mobile platform and it is through this that there is so much convenience in the accessibility of the services. What’s more, the display of the website to the different mobile sizes has been affected as the site adapts perfectly with the display resolution.
On to the security section, players are promised of necessary measures in ensuring the information shared is not breached to unauthorized personnel. This includes the personal information, financial information or any other information that is passed between the player and the lottery. Additionally, there is effective customer service from how they handle issues to the modes of reaching the support team. It is this effectivity that ranks the platform among the best in operation. Moving ahead, the games offered are plenty but what strikes the play is the tutorials given on how to play the games which makes it easier for all the players in the lottery. Finally, the platform has a number of retail shops which can be accessed by the members and what’s more, a player can become a lottery retailer by following some of the processes they have highlighted. The only issue they need to put straight on this section is the modes of payments which are few.
Games: Pick 3, Keno, Powerball & Many More
On the games front, the platform has ensured the players get spoilt for choice. The lottery has offered a variety of games and more to that, they have ensured that there are popular titles incorporated. They have offered nine (9) Draw games and they include;
- Powerball – Jackpot starts at $79 Million and a ticket goes for $2
- Mega Millions – Jackpot starts at $50 Million and a ticket goes for $2
- Keno – The top prize is $100,000 and players can play for as low as $1
- Quick Bucks – The top prize is $50,000 and a ticket goes for $1
- Cash Ball 225 – The top prize is $225,000 and a ticket goes for $1
- Lucky for Life – The top prize is $1,000 a day and a ticket goes for $2
- 5 Card Cash – The top prize is $100,000 and a ticket goes for $2
- Pick 3 – The top prize is $600 and players can wager as low as $1
- Pick 4 – the top prize is $5,000 and players can wager as low as $1
There are also 45 instant win scratch-off games offered. With this type, players can get a ticket with either $0.50, $1 or $2. The prizes here will range and one can win anywhere between $500 to $300,000. Some of the titles one will come across include;
- Pixies of the Forest – up to $500
- Cats ‘N’ Dogs – up to $75,000
- Lucky 7’s – up to $75,000
- Dazzling Diamonds – up to $100,000
- Cleopatra – up to $100,000
- Fort Knox – up to $100,000
- Gilded Luck – up to $300,000
Those and many others are games offered on Kentucky Lottery
Odds: A Closer Look on Mega Millions, Cashball & Powerball
Of course our Kentucky Lottery Online Review would be incomplete without a closer look at the odds of the games available. With every lottery, there are odds in place reflecting the possibility of winning the prizes specified and the trick with odds is that when the prize is smaller, the odds of winning it are normally low as compared to the jackpots where the probability is low which means the margin of winning gets bigger. Below we look at some of the odds of winning of various titles.
- Cash Ball 225 odds of winning are 1 in 1.309 Million
- Mega Millions of odds of winning are 1 in 302,575,350
- Powerball odds of winning are 1 in 292,000,000
This gets to explain why the jackpot goes to as high as $79 Million.
Customer Service: Effective & Accessible
On this section, the lottery has ensured that players have effective service in how the issues are handled. From the many retailer shops provided in the promise of ease while purchasing tickets. The mobile platform has also been another factor in ensuring the customers have accessibility in all areas from purchasing to the playing of the games. There is also a section that has campaigned on responsible gambling and with the rise of betting addictions, this is a smart move. Finally, there are various modes of reaching the support team which is also a smart move.
For the lottery, there are several ways of reaching the support team for assistance and before a player goes one-on-one with the team, it is advisable for one to go through the FAQs page which the lottery has comprehensively dealt on. Other means to reach them include;
- Email – email@example.com
- Phone – 877-789-4532
- Headquarters – 1011 West Main street
Louisville, KY 40202
- Winning Numbers – 502-583-2000
Banking Options: Good Enough
Deposits & Withdrawals
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- iFunds – Paying a visit to a retail shop
- iGifts – Buying a voucher and redeeming it
Kentucky Lottery App & Site: Optimization & Responsiveness – Easy to Use
Kentucky Lottery App: For our Kentucky Lottery Online Review we downloaded the Kentucky Lottery Mobile App and this is what we found out. As earlier stated, the platform has rolled out a mobile platform and with it is a dedicated mobile application which is available to Android and iOS users. With iOS users, the application can be downloaded from App Store and with Android, the application will be downloaded directly from the website. The application, just like the desktop version is easy to use and fast.
There are many features that have been incorporated in the application and among the major ones being able to purchase the plays for the jackpot games on offer like the Powerball, Mega Millions and Lucky for Life. The application has however not been updated with all the instant games but players can purchase over 30 games which is not a bad number. There is a promise of more games being updated which is another good move. Still on the games, players will have the opportunity to check the jackpot amounts and even go a step further to scan the game tickets through the app.
With the application also, a player can access the promotions on offer and participate in them with a promise of prizes thereafter. The winning numbers can also be accessed via the app and it only gets better for the players. Once a win has been recorded that is below $600, the player can access the prize directly from the app. Another feature is locating the nearest retail through the app and with such, players can go and play the games from the shop.
Finally, the app can view the history of transactions, purchases, and wins and while at it, with respect to responsible gambling, players can set spending limits to ensure no misuse of funds.
Kentucky Lottery Official Mobile Site: You can still access the services through mobile browsers for players with no application installed or with no access to the desktop version. Among the favorite browsers in accessing the services are; Chrome and Safari. With the site version, players can also participate in the promotions that have been offered and expect the prizes thereafter. One can also play the games offered and in the site, all Draw games have been offered which means that players can play the popular jackpot games like Powerball and Mega Millions. On the instant games, players will be welcomed to the 45 games as on the desktop version. Additionally, players can locate a retailer for purchases of games ticket and such like. On the banking section, the mobile site can also be used to access the prizes that are less than $600 as that meets the limit of being accessed from the account. What’s more, players can check the winning numbers as seen from the desktop version. Through the site also, one can directly download the application and even create an account. Finally, the site is not the easier to use as compared to the rest because there is too much of loading of pages and with all features being integrated, it may seem a not so enjoyable experience but with the high-quality icons and fonts, there is the clarity aspect to be enjoyed still.
Our Review: A Good Platform
As we saw throughout our Kentucky Lottery Online Review, With Kentucky, there are a lot of aspects that will be lauded. To start with, the lottery has existed for long and with its cameo in the online industry recently, enviable strides have been covered. The mobile platform has been welcomed with almost all services being accessed at the players’ comfort. With the lottery also is the effective customer service that has been realized. From the way customers are incorporated with friendliness, modes of reaching them to how effective they assist, it is a well-organized department.
There is the games section which has also taken a majority of attention from the high number of games that have been offered. With the games also is a list of promotions that have been offered to the players. The prizes promised are welcomed to many and with them acting as incentives, many players are attracted and retained. There is a convenience in accessing the services also on the ground with many retail shops put up for the players.
However, there needs to be addressed on some issues and among them is the revision of the amount of prize a person can access in the account. $600 is not a good limit and players would appreciate if it was put higher. Finally, the payment methods should also be added for the convenience of players.
Top 3 Alternatives of Kentucky Lottery
Michigan Lottery is among the biggest lotteries in the US due to the popularity and the games that have been provided. The categories range from; Instant, Draw, Fast Cash, Pull Tab, Keno and second Chance game and players are enticed by that aspect. However, much needs to be done in the payment section. More payment methods need to be added. Enter our exclusive Michigan Lottery Promo Code PLAYMAX and get extra offers and bonuses.
With this lottery, there are several games offered and among them are; Powerball, Mega Millions, Lucky for Life, Lotto America and 2By2. The games offered are not impressive in number and players would love an addition but they will be pleased with the instant payouts on the prizes.
Georgia Lottery is among the popular lotteries in the US and there are reasons pointing to that. Among the main reasons is the number of games the players can access. The categories rank from instant scratch-off games, draw games to Keno games but what is not as impressive is the limited number of promotions offered.